Dr. Justin Dirrenberger
Dr. Justin Dirrenberger is Associate Professor in the department of Materials Science & Engineering at Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers.
Justin obtained his PhD in Materials Science & Engineering at the École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris in 2012, where he developed computational homogenisation methods for determining the effective properties of architectured materials. After joining CNAM in 2013, he started focusing on the development of metallic architectured materials for structural applications. In 2015, he co-founded XtreeE, a startup company dealing with the integration of advanced digital processes in architectural design and construction. He defended his Habilitation in 2018.
Zhige is currently pursuing a PhD at Arts & Métiers on the development of steel-based architectured materials by localised laser processing of thin sheets. This PhD scholarship is funded through the ANR JCJC SCOLASTIC project (ANR-16-CE08-0009).
Antoine-Emmanuel is currently pursuing a PhD at Arts & Métiers on the control of material instabilities through architecture in superelastic lattices, with the ANR-funded ALMARIS collaborative research project (ANR-16-CE08-0001). He is co-supervised by Justin Dirrenberger at PIMM and Samuel Forest at Centre des Matériaux (Ecole des Mines de Paris).
Frédéric is currently pursuing his PhD at Arts & Métiers in collaboration with Monash University (Australia) on the design and modelling of 3D hybrid architectured materials obtained through additive manufacturing. He is being funded by the CDSN program, and is supervised by Justin Dirrenberger, Cyrille Sollogoub (PIMM), and Andrey Molotnikov (Monash).
Dr. Andrey Molotnikov
Dr. Molotnikov visited us for the 2nd time in February 2017. He is a lecturer in the Department of Materials Science & Engineering at Monash University in Australia.
Prof. Francesco dell’Isola
Prof. dell’Isola visited the group in November 2016. He is a full professor of mechanics at La Sapienza, University of Roma, in Italy.
- Flavien Ghiglione (MS, 2020, now grad student at MINES-ParisTech)
- Dr. Federica Ongaro (PR, 2017-2019)
- Dr. Romain Duballet (PG, 2015-2019, now lead scientist at XtreeE)
- Théophile Catois (MS, 2019)
- Dr. Pierre Lapouge (PR, 2017-2019, now a research engineer at Arts & Métiers)
- Dr. Shaobo Yang (PG, 2015-2018, now working in China)
- Dr. Noushin Torabian (PG, 2014-2017, now research engineer at ArcelorMittal R&D)
- Niki Nouri (UG, 2017)
- Alexandre Gaultier (PG, 2016, now engineer at EVEA)
- Regina Mutz (MS, 2016, now materials engineer at FERCHAU Engineering GmbH)
- Dr. Antonios Choleridis (MS, 2015, now research engineer at ArcelorMittal R&D)
- Paul Defiez (UG, 2015, now industrialization engineer at Worldline Global)
- Dr. Sébastien Turcaud (PR, 2015)
- Yoann Angilella (MS, 2014, now R&D engineer at Valeo)
- Guillaume Langlet (MS, 2014)
- Lucas Callen (MS, 2014)
- Patrick Moll (UG, 2014, grad student at KIT)
- Matthieu Berteaux (UG, 2014, now consultant at Accenture)
- Christoph Hellmann (UG, 2014, now research group leader at Fraunhofer IPA)
- Jaqueline Oliveira Gouveia (UG, 2014, now engineer at AGP Group)
- Nadja Gaudillière (UG, 2014, now grad student at ENSA Paris-Malaquais)
- Nanjunda S. Velu (UG, 2014, now grad student at Université de Lyon)
UG = Undergraduate intern
MS = Master’s student
PG = Post-graduate student, i.e. PhD candidate
PR = Post-doctoral researcher